Friday, March 25, 2011

Just Playing With MDS!

What do I love most about My Digital Studio?  Hmmm there are sooooo many things, but I think I would have to say how quickly I can produce a scrapbook page, card or any other project!!  I had a little time today and just wanted to try something I've seen on a few MDS pages.  And I really love how this page came out.  It's a pretty simple page but it's so cute!!  And other than the fact that it should say March not January it's perfect!  But that can be easily fixed in 2 seconds so I'm not worried about it!
I love this technique though, the way the picture is layered over and over again.  So cute I just LOVE IT!!!  Remember you can get the Digital Starter Kit for 15% off through the end of March-that's only 6 days!!  It's such a fantastic deal.  I'd love to talk to you about it! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I just had to post a comment to say how cute Megan looks in this photo. "Delight" captures the look on her face perfectly. I have MDS and really need to start playing with it!