Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Friend Frame

It's defiantly spring in New Mexico.  How do I know?  Well the winds have arrived.  It's our windy season-I could do without the wind personally.  I really don't like it.  Yesterday Logan and I were walking to get the mail and I jokingly said that if he weren't holding my hand he'd blow away.  He got a really worried look on his face and squeezed my hand tighter.  He was pretty certain I wasn't joking and that he just might blow away :) 
I have a card that I just love for you today!  It uses some of my favorite things--NEW STUFF!!!  This DSP and stamp set are a sneak peak into the 2011-2010 Catalog!  And I just love them!!  I do have to say that I wasn't thrilled with the DSP when I saw it online on the demo website, but after I ordered it I loved it!!!!  Just another perk of being a demonstrator-you get sneak peaks and you get to order stuff before anyone else!!!  I LOVE BEING A DEMONSTRATOR!!
So I know what you're thinking, how can I get that stamp set and DSP????  Well I'm happy to tell you that YOU can get them starting April 1!!  How? There's 2 ways to get these products:

 •Spend $20 on any Stampin' Up! products and become eligible to purchase both the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper.


•Host a $350 workshop and get the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper for FREE!

Of course I'm partial to the 2nd option, I just think FREE is better! I'd love to set up your April workshop today!!  Call me to schedule it! 

This card is so pretty in person.  I used a new technique that I saw in this month's Stampin' Success, yet another benefit to being a demonstrator :)  It's super easy and I just love it.  To do it, scrunch up some plastic wrap and put a small amount of shimmer paint onto a paper plate.  Dipped the scrunched plastic wrap in the shimmer paint and pounce it on your cardstock (I like using glossy for this).  When it's dry brayer or sponge ink over it and you'll get the mother of pearl look that's just so pretty!  Try it with other colors too for a different look!
Isn't it beautiful!!!

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Four Frames, You're a Gem
Cardstock:  River Rock, Baja Breeze, Paisley Petals DSP, Glossy, Whisper White
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Staz On
Accessories:  Decorative Label Punch, White Shimmer Paint, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Basic Black Ribbon, Dimensionals

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

1 comment:

Theresa Q said...

Very pretty!!