Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bliss!!!

Can you believe we're almost at the end of Sale-a-Bration?  I just love this time of year and I'm sad it's almost over but Stampin' Up! has some amazing promotions coming up in the next couple months!  And there's still a couple weeks left to Sale-a-Brate!  I'm so excited!!!  I'm very close to a personal sales goal for Sale-a-Bration so to help me achieve it I'm offering FREE shipping on all orders between now and March 31!!  PLUS-in celebration of my 8th anniversary with Stampin' Up! this month if you order over $40 (before tax and shipping) you can pick a FREE package of cardstock or a FREE ink pad in ANY color through March 31!!  I can't believe I've been with SU for 8 years.  I've met amazing people, and I LOVE what I do and I've loved every minute of the past 8 years as a demo!  I'd love to help you start your SU story!  Call me today to sign up!

I copied this card from Shelli Gardner, CEO and Co founder of SU!  I hear all the time that "I can't stamp, I'm not creative" or "I could never do what you do, you're so creative"  but guess what I get most of my inspiration from others!  I copy out of our catalogs and get ideas from demonstrators from all over the world!!!  I loved this card when I saw it on Shelli's blog, I changed it a little.  I changed the colors and the flower in the center but it's basically the same idea.
I just love this stamp set, I know I've mentioned it before :)  The flourish is so beautiful, I can't help but use it on my cards!

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Bliss
Cardstock:  Baja Breeze, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Basic Gray, Baja Breeze pads and Cajun Craze Marker
Accessories:  Vintage Flowers, 1 3/8 and 1 3/4 circle punches, Color Spritzer, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots folder, Dimensionals, Tombow glue

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: