Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Owl of Us!

I just love this card!  I can't even describe how much I love it!  It's just so cute!!!  My Mom and I made this card to take to church last Sunday to have people sign it.  Then we sent it to a friend who had a lung transplant a week ago. 

Isn't is adorable!?  Some of the little owls are winking, one's asleep and the others are wide awake!  This is a big card, 5.5x8.5, we needed lots of room for people to write their greetings. For the greeting I just printed it on the computer and attached it to the card. 
Supplies:
Cardstock:  Garden Green, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Woodland Walk DSP
Accessories:  Owl and Small Star Punch, Linen Thread, Dimensionals
Other:  Googlie Eyes

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Bobbi Miller said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE !! love it! TFS