Monday, March 21, 2011

Pillow Box Surprise!

Happy Monday to you.  Our spring break is over.  We're back to our normal schedule this week.  But I'm happy to report that I got most of my stamp room cleaned.  I cleaned out the closet in my stamp room and most of my desk.  I still have to clean off my desk (again) and organize a couple more things but then I should be done!!  Yay!  At least for a couple weeks :)

I have a very exciting class coming up! Last month I started my Stamp Set of the Month class series, and we had a great time with the Eat Chocolate Stamp Set. But it needed a little modification. So in April I'll still be focusing on one stamp set but changing it up a little bit. The details are below. If you have questions please let me know. Make sure you sign up early-it's going to be a FUN class! The project today is a picture of one of the projects we'll be making--plus there's a special gift that goes in the box that you'll be making!!! I'm so excited about this class and I just LOVE the projects!!! We'll be using a stamp set and some DSP from the 2011-2012 catalog!! You won't want to miss this sneak peak at some exciting products!!!


When: Saturday April 2, 10AM
Where: 318 Silver SW, St. John's Cathedral

  • Come make 4 fun projects using the Cottage Garden stamp set on page 107, and fun new techniques!
  • This class is $12 or FREE with a $35 order!!!!
  • If you choose to purchase the Cottage Garden stamp set at the class you'll receive 20% off the stamp set!!!
  • You must RSVP by March 28.

I just love the pillow box die!  I love the tag on this, simple but yet so pretty!!  I can't wait for this class I hope you can join me--it's going to be a blast!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: