Thursday, March 31, 2011

Four Frames.....

...Possibly my new favorite stamp set??  Just might be!  I love this stamp set and I didn't think I would like the paper but I DO!!!!  What on earth am I talking about and how can YOU get it?  Well as Sale-a-Bration winds down (today is the last day-you know), SU is getting ready for their next amazing promotion.  This stamp set and DSP will be in the upcoming 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog, but in April YOU can get them early!  The stamp in the Four Frames set all coordinate with the Designer Label punch (you'll want to make sure you have one of those) How can you get them?  Well, there's 2 ways:

•Spend $20 (before tax and shipping) on any Stampin' Up! products and become eligible to purchase both the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper.  OR 

•Host a $350 (before tax and shipping) workshop and get the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper for FREE!

It's that easy!!  Now onto the card.  I just love this card.  I love the butterfly, the colors and the DSP-nothing bad about this card.  I used one of the frames behind the butterfly and I also used it as a subtle border along the top of the scallop edge.  I also used it to stamp on my butterfly.  

Supplies:
Stamp Sets:  Four Frames, Something to Celebrate
Cardstock:  Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, White, Paisley Petals DSP
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
Accessories:  Ribbon Border Punch, Designer Label Punch, Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies Die, Polka Dot Folder, Filigree Brads, Dimensionals. 

Thank for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Bobbi Miller said...

LOVE THIS STAMP SET AND PAPER. YOUR CARD IS BEAUTIFUL! TFS!