Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Friday, March 18, 2011

Oh So Cute Headbands!!

I promised a cute project today and boy do I have one.  This one I just LOVE to pieces!!!  You might remember this headband I made for Megan not long ago.  We'll as cute as it was, the glue from the glue gun did not hold up well on it.  So I found this headband from a craft store and a little light bulb went off.  Seriously I think the store got brighter!  What if I got this head band, then instead of gluing or sewing it to the headband I could attach them to clips and interchange them!  Oh my goodness!  What a great idea-though not my original one :) But still a GREAT idea!  So I attached little clips that I found in the jewelry section of that same craft store. 

Isn't it great!  Now she can have a million clips to go on her headband!!!  So cute!!!   To learn more about how I make the flower you can check out this post.  I made it the same way but attached a clip to the back instead of putting on a potpourri sachet.
 Here's a couple pictures of Megan wearing it and would you believe she wouldn't let me get a picture from the side.  She kept wanting to look right into the camera.  I tried shooting from the top, the side, the front, nothing, she was gonna be the center of the picture NO MATTER WHAT!  She's 5 months old today-where does the time go??
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

What a little cutie!!! I love the clip idea. I love your blog - I look forward to all of your totally do-able ideas. Thanks for sharing, Melinda