Monday, June 6, 2022

Simply Fabulous Stack Of Cards

Hi Friends!  I'm back!  I had hoped to get this post out last week but life happens. The last couple of weeks have been a huge blur!  There have been multiple appointments, school events, end of the year events and more and well there just aren't enough hours in the day.  My summer schedule is shaping up to be more time in the car driving kids around then I thought.  I'm going to try to keep a consistent blogging schedule but I hope you can offer a little grace over the next few months.  

stampin' up, simply fabulous

Today's card is so gorgeous!  I love it so much that I ended up making four of them.  The stamp set I'm sharing is the Simply Fabulous Set.  This is a fun set with lots of fun greetings and images.  There are no dies or punches though.  I stamped my images in Petal Pink, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Smoky Slate and Basic Gray.  I stamped multiples of every image in lots of different colors.  I wasn't sure what I wanted to do and I wanted to have plenty of options.  Since there are no dies I sat down one evening and just fussy cut all the images.  

stampin up, simply fabulous

I ended up with four cards with all my images.  They're all similar enough to be the same card but they have different colors of flowers/leaves around.  I think they're just gorgeous.  To add a little texture to the background of the card I splattered my Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends on the background.  I think an embossing folder would add fun texture too.  I finished all my cards with some Iridescent Pearls  

stampin up, simply fabulous

This color combo is so dreamy!  I got the inspiration for the colors from some new socks I picked up at Old Navy.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, simply fabulous

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:


 

No comments: