Friday, June 10, 2022

Elephant Parade Fun Fold Gift Card Holder

Today's project is just about as sweet and cute as you can get.  The new bundle Elephant Parade is so cute!  It's probably my favorite new critter set in the catalog.  The elephants are so cute!  I actually have a stack of cards I made with this set.  Watch for more Elephant Parade cards coming soon!  Today's card is a fun fold but it also holds a gift card too.  I love a double duty card!  

stampin up, elephant parade

The card base is a piece of 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" piece of Granny Apple Green. I used some DSP from the Brights package on top.  The actual card is adhered to the base and is 4 1/4" x 6".  On the 6" side score at 3".  This fun mini card is the perfect size for the cute elephant.  For my mini card I adhered lots of leaves that I die cut with the Summer Shadow Dies, I had these left over from another project and I thought they were perfect for this card.  My elephant is colored with Stampin' Blends.  I used Gray Granite and Flirty Flamingo.  To get the toned down pink in his ears, I colored with the Flirty Flamingo Light then went over it with the Gray Granite Light. It gives it a little more muted look.  

stampin up, elephant parade

Inside the card I added a pocket on the left side for a gift card. My pocket is 2 7/8" x 2".  Adhere it only on the bottom left and right so that a gift card can slide into the pocket.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, elephant parade

 

No comments: