Monday, June 13, 2022

Fun Folds Class Day One

Over the weekend I held my June in person class.  The theme this month was Fun Fold cards.  I love a good fun fold card!  They are some of my favorite cards to make.  I'm sharing two of the cards we made today, the other three I'll share tomorrow.  I don't have a supply list or measurements for them, those are perks reserved for my guests at my class.  If you're in the Albuquerque area and want more information on my next class contact me stamperrdn@q.com 

The first card is a so pretty!  We used the Summer Shadow Dies along with the coordinating Shaded Summer Set.  The DSP is from the host package, Design A Daydream Pack.  


I love this card.  Both sides of the triangle open and then the Basic White card will open up too so that you have plenty of room for your message.  It's like a double fun fold!  


The next card uses one of my favorite bundles!  The Sweetest Cherries Bundle is so fun!  I can't stop using it.  Also used on this card is the Perfectly Penciled DSP and the Amazing Thanks Dies.  I love the black and white on this card with the bright Tahitian Tide and Sweet Sorbet!  


This card swings open and when it's fully open you can see the front and the inside together.  It's such a fun card.  This card was inspired by Lisa Curcio's card here. Check out the other three cards from my class tomorrow.  


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


  

No comments: