Tuesday, June 14, 2022

2022 July-December/Sale-a-Bration Paper Share

 2022-2023 July-December and Sale-a-Bration Designer Series Paper Share

I'm so excited to announce my July-December and Sale-a-Bration Catalog Paper Share.  The papers are incredible!!!!  What is a paper share? A paper share is a great way to get a little of every single package of Designer Series Paper (DSP) in the Mini Catalog for one low price.  You'll get a sampling, or a sheet, of every DSP in the Mini Catalog.  

I've listed all the patterns I'm including in my share below.  Shares are a great way to get it all and stay in your budget.  Plus, after you see everything in person if you can stock up on the papers you love.  

This time I'm doing my share a little different.  I have two options.  One for just the Designer Series Papers and an option to add on all the Metallic/Specialty Papers, there's quite a few.  Details are all below.  



July-December Paper Share Details:

  • You'll get 66 sheets total from 9 packages.  DSP will be cut to 12" x 6" unless the DSP only comes in 6" x 6" then you'll get a 6" x 6" piece. (NOTE-I am not including the Painted Christmas DSP in my share-it's a returning favorite from last year)
  • BONUS! As a free thank you gift from me you'll also get a 6" x6" sampling of the new Host DSP-Celebrate Everything.  12 sheets FREE!!!!
  • Cost-$45
Papers Included:
Sweetest Christmas
Santa Express
Boughs Of Holly
Lights Aglow
Storybook Gnomes
Rustic Harvest
Black and White
Gingham Cottage
Splendid Day

Free Bonus-Celebrate Everything

July-December Paper Share PLUS Metallic/Specialty Paper Add On Details BEST DEAL!
  • Add on the specialty papers to your Paper Share! You'll receive all the DSPs listed above PLUS specialty papers from 5 packages.  You'll get 16 sheets total from 5 packages.  Papers will be cut to 12" x 6" unless the DSP only comes in 6" x 6" then you'll get a 6" x 6" piece. (NOTE-I am not including the Snowy White Velvet Paper in my share-it's a returning favorite from last year)
  • BONUS! As a free thank you gift from me you'll get a 6" x 6" sampling of the new Host DSP-Celebrate Everything PLUS a 6" x 6" sampling of DSP from three of our new Sale-a-Bration Packages.  28 additional sheets FREE!!!!
  • Cost-$60
Papers Included:
All patterns listed above PLUS
Festive Foils
Glimmer (Evening Evergreen, Vanilla, Gold)
Metallic and Shimmer
Snowflake Vellum
Real Red and White Glimmer

Free Sale-a-Bration Bonus-Rings of Love, Silver & Gold, Wonderful World

  • Reserve your share today, invoices to pay will be sent out via PayPal June 24, 2022. You must pay by June 30, 2022 to be included.
  • Shares will ship FREE by July 25.  I'm hoping to ship much sooner but I'm allowing time for them to be shipped to me and for cutting and packaging.  You will receive an email when your share ships. 
  • You can order multiples, just let me know how many you want when you RSVP.
  • Email me at stamperrdn@q.com to claim your paper share.

 

No comments: