Monday, June 20, 2022

Elephant Parade Fun Fold Twist

While I was researching different fun folds for my class earlier this month I came across one that I was so intrigued by, I had to make it.  I love it!  It's unique and different and one of my new favorite fun folds.  If you want to see how this card is made in a vide leave me a comment or message me so I know to plan one.  

stampin up, elephant parade

The front is just as cute as can be with the sweet little elephant from the Elephant Parade Bundle.  I colored him with Flirty Flamingo and Gray Granite Blends.  The peanuts were colored with Crumb Cake and the leaves with both Granny Apple Green and Parakeet Party.  I added some shadows under him with Smoky Slate.  

stampin up, elephant parade

The front is so cute when you open it the front twists up and rotates so what was a landscape card is now a portrait card.  I can't get enough of this card.  It's like a magic trick!  I found the directions for this card by Marisa.

https://www.stampinup.com/products/fabulous-frames-dies?demoid=61459

I don't normally decorate the inside of my cards.  It's a huge fault of mine.  I'm trying to get better.  But when the outside is as adorable as this one is, you HAVE to decorate the inside too!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  




 

No comments: