Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Hippest Hippos Sneak Peek-Water Bottle Tag-VIDEO

Today I have so much cuteness in store for you!  Not only are you getting a fun sneak peek at some new Sale-a-Bration items coming soon but this is the perfect project for all your summer events!  A beach party, pool party, family reunion, water park or zoo day this project is perfect for all of them!  The Sale-a-Bration product I'm sharing today are the Hippest Hippos Stamp Set and the Hippo Dies.  You can earn each of these items with a $50 order during Sale-a-Bration which runs July 1-August 31.  These have been my favorite items to play with so far!  They are so much fun! 

stampin up, hippest hippos, hippo dies

This water bottle tag is easy to make, which is good because you'll want to make a stack of them!  I made it with a pocket for a lemonade packet.  I found these lemonade mixes at Target.  If you can't find this brand I know that there's lots of brands that make them and I think they're all similar sized.  You can probably fit two in the pocket if you wanted.  Check out that cutie hippo and all those accessorizing dies!  There's a boat, umbrella, glasses a wave and so so so much more in the die set!  I added a greeting on a banner from the Stylish Shapes dies.  

stampin up, hippest hippos, hippo dies

I have one more sneak peek item on this project, I added a bow with our new Threaded Twine.  This will be in the July-December Holiday Catalog.  It's got some silver threads intertwined in it.  It's really fun!  I wrapped my water bottle with a piece of DSP that is 9" x 1 1/2".  I used DSP from the Awash With Beauty pack.  

To make the tag you'll need a piece of cardstock.  I'm using Balmy Blue

3" x 10" 
On the short side score at 1/2" on each side.
On the long side score at 2" and 7"

I used a retired 1 1/4" circle punch for the hole in my tag and for the sun, it was already out!  You can easily substitute any circle die of similar size.  Such a fun treat!  

I have a full supply list below.  Sneak peek items will be available on July 1, all other items can be purchased now.  Make sure you check out the video for all the details.  Subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  

stampin up, hippest hippos, hippo dies
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!
Supplies:


 

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Absolutely adorable! I hope you don’t mind if I CASE this project.