Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Fun Fold Class Day Two

Yesterday I shared two of the cards my guests got to make at my class over the weekend today I have the last three cards they made. I don't have a supply list or measurements for them, those are perks reserved for my guests at my class.  If you're in the Albuquerque area and want more information on my next class contact me stamperrdn@q.com   

I love everything about this card.  I love the shades of brown and the delicate flowers.  So pretty!  The greeting is from the Simply Fabulous Set and the flowers are die cut from the Meadow Dies.  The DSP is the Abigail Rose DSP which in the catalog does not show how stunning this pack really is!  


The top card opens, I love this simple design.  It's easy to make but is super special to the lucky person who receives this card.  


The next card is also stunning because of the amazing DSP.  This time we used the Texture Chic DSP.  This DSP with the gold accents in it is so gorgeous!  We used the Shaded Summer Set for the images and greetings.  This is a variation of a gate fold.  


When the DSP is this good looking you don't need a lot of images on the card. 


Finally the last card might be my favorite of all!  It uses the Pretty Birds Bundle as well as the Simply Fabulous Set.  But I love how this card opens.  


It's called a Spanner Panel Card so the card front is broken up with two panels on the side and one in the middle.  The side panels are connected with the Calypso Coral piece that spans across the whole card.  The center panel will still open to another card.  So fun! This card was inspired but Julie Davidson's card here


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


 
 

No comments: