Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Good Feelings Box-VIDEO

I'm super excited about this project.  It's a fun box with a non-food treat inside!  I get asked all the time for non-food items this box is so cute and perfect for my treat!  We'll get to that in a second.  This is a great box for your summer parties or if you're hosting a Fourth of July Party this would be perfect!  But you could also modify the colors and make them for birthday party favors or any party!  

stampin up, good feelings

I used the Good Feelings Set for my greetings.  This set has great greetings and they're beautiful enough to be the focal point of any project.  For a little more added interest in my box I added lots of die cut stars from the Give It A Whirl Dies and I added some starts to my card base with a Blending Brush and a mask that I created by tearing up one of our Star Treat Bags coming in the new July-December Mini Catalog.  These bags are so cute, I knew I wanted that star pattern, so I had to sacrifice a treat bag.  But they're durable enough that I'll be able to use that mask over and over again!  

stampin up, good feelings

In addition to the ink blended stars I also splattered some white ink and some Wink Of Stella all over my box base.  The white ink dries pretty opaque making it a nice subtle background but there's soooo much sparkle from the Wink Of Stella that it makes this box really stand out.  

stampin up, good feelings

Inside my box is a small hand lotion from Bath and Body Works.  It fits perfectly!  Make sure you check out my video for all the details but if you want to make your own.  Here's the details.  
Starry Sky Cardstock 7 1/2" x 8 1/2"
On the short sky score at 1 1/4" on each side
On the long side score at 1", 1 5/8", 3 5/8", 4 7/8", 6 7/8" and 7 1/2"

Basic White 5" x 1 1/2" die cut bottom with scallop border from Scallop Contours Dies

I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  It's FREE! 

stampin up, good feelings
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!
Supplies:
Star Treat Bags-July-December Catalog, Available July 1


No comments: