Friday, June 17, 2022

Elephant Parade Happy Day

I have another card featuring the adorable Elephant Parade Bundle.  This would make a great card for a baby shower or baby/child birthday.  It's cute with some fun pastel colors and the little elephant just holding the balloons is too cute!  Customize this card with colors for whomever you're giving it too.  

stampin up, elephant parade

I used Gray Granite and Flirty Flamingo to color my elephant.  I added the pink to the ears and the cheeks with Light Flirty Flamingo and went over it with Light Gray Granite.  This tones down the pink a little but you still get that pretty pink shade.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, elephant parade

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:


 
 

No comments: