Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Cheerful Basket Little Debbie Unicorn Cake Box-VIDEO

I'm back today with another fun box to share with you!  This box uses the Cheerful Basket Bundle.  If you love this bundle I'm featuring it in my June Card Crate.  Card Crate is a class to go and you create it on your own time.  It's $35 and includes $20 in product, supplies for your four cards, PDF instructions, video instructions and a free gift!  It's a great deal and the cards this month are amazing!  Check out details on Crate Crate including how to RSVP for this months class on my blog here.  

stampin up, cheerful basket, sweetest cherries

The greetings in the Cheerful Basket bundle are great but they weren't exactly what I wanted for this project so I pulled in the Sweetest Cherries set for my greeting.  I did spend some time fussy cutting the greeting but you don't have too.  I just love the look of them fussy cut!  I used gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders on Basic White and Petal Pink Ink on Petal Pink Cardstock.  

stampin up, cheerful basket, sweetest cherries

For my Basket I heat embossed the hearts in the same gold.  I colored them with Petal Pink Stampin' Blends.  I want to caution you about color with Stampin' Blends over heat embossed stamps.  The alcohol in the markers can break down your embossing powder and smear it.  I was careful not to go over my stamped lines too much to avoid it.  The rest of my basket is die cut with Crumb Cake Cardstock and gold paper from the Brushed Metallic Cardstock Pack.  I used my Blending Brush and added more texture to my basket before adhere the gold pieces.  

stampin up, cheerful basket, sweetest cherries

Inside my box is a Little Debbie Unicorn Cake.  They sell these at most big box stores and grocery stores.  Little Debbie also has other cakes this size that would fit in there too.  For full details check out my video.  I used Pool Party Cardstock for my box and DSP from the Texture Chic pack.

Box 8 1/2" x 8"
On the short side score at 1 1/4" each side
On the long side score at 4", 5 1/4", 6 3/4" and 8" mark it at 2 3/4" on each side only down to the horizontal score lines

DSP
5 1/4" x 2 1/4"
5 1/4" x 1"
5 1/4" x 1 1/4" 

Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  It's free and it helps me grow.  I have a full supply list below. You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  


Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
Retired-Corner Rounder Punch

 

No comments: