Friday, June 24, 2022

Best Butterflies Fun Fold

The Best Butterflies Bundle was one of the bundles I was most excited for in the Annual Catalog.  It has not disappointed!  I have played with it so much recently and every card I make I love even more than the last!  I'll be featuring this bundle in my July Card Crate-details will be out on Tuesday (or sooner...maybe!).  If you love these fun butterflies make sure you check out July's Card Crate Class To Go so you can make a stack of cards too!  I love how unique they are and every butterfly is different you can build them however you choose with any colors you choose!  Today's card I kept my butterfly simple.  I love this fun fold birthday card!  

stampin up, best butterflies, amazing phrasing

The greeting on this card is from a new Sale-a-Bration set called Amazing Phrasing.  Next to the hippos set and dies this set is my favorite!  I love the font and all the fun greetings!  You'll see me using this one a lot in the next couple of months.  Also on this card I'm sneak peeking some new sequins!  These come from the upcoming July-December Mini Catalog.  

stampin up, best butterflies, amazing phrasing

The DSP on this card is from the Awash With Beauty DSP, I love the fun subtle patterns in it along with the bold flower designs.  To make my this fun fold card you'll need a piece of cardstock, I used So Saffron that is 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" on the long side score at 1 1/2" from each end.  Measure in 3/4" from each side on the short side (top and bottom and trim the tab at an angle from the 3/4" mark to the score line.  The cardstock on the front, Granny Apple Green, is 3" x 4 1/4".  This fun fold I learned from a class I took by fellow demonstrator Chelsey.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, best butterflies, amazing phrasing

Shop my Online Store.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:


No comments: