Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Sweetest Cherries Tote-VIDEO

I'm super excited about this fun tote bag today!  It's so cute!  I'm stepping out of my comfort zone with these colors but I love it!  Every month I design a PDF with three exclusive projects.  This PDF is reserved for my team and for those that choose to place orders in my Online Store.  I'm so appreciative so I send out the PDF as a free THANK YOU!  If your order is over $50 I also send a make and take kit in the mail for you so you can make the projects in the PDF.  This month's PDF features the Sweetest Cherries Bundle.  This is not one of the projects in the June PDF, but trust me the PDF has some amazing cards!  

stampin up, sweetest cherries

If you love the Sweetest Cherries Bundle you might want to consider placing an order to get three more ideas with this bundle.  This is one of my favorite bundles in the new catalog!  I can't get enough of it and there's soooo many cherry treats to make boxes and bags for!  I have another fun one to share next week!  Today I decided to do a fun tote bag.  I've made this bag on a much larger scale with a 12" x 12" piece of DSP.  I love that bag!  This one is scaled way back and is just soooo cute!  I'm using the new Design  A Daydream Host DSP.  This package of DSP you can only get with your Stampin' Rewards Shopping Dollars.  You'll start accumulating Stampin' Rewards with an order of $150+ in my Online Store.  This is one of the options you can choose to spend your Stampin' Rewards on.  It's a MEGA pack of DSP with amazing patterns!  

stampin up, sweetest cherries

Inside my bag is a Hostess Cherry Pie.  You can fill this bag with anything!  I love the handle on this bag, made with the circle dies from the Stylish Shapes Dies.  For all the details on this bag check out my video.  Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel while you're there.  

DSP 7" x 6" 
On the short side score at 1" each side (or 1" and 5")
On the long side score at 1/2", 3", 4" and 6 1/2"

I have a full supply list below.  You can purchase these supplies in my Online Store.  

stampin up, sweetest cherries


 

No comments: