Friday, July 19, 2024

You Make Me HaPea

Hello!!!  I'm super excited to share this cutie pie card with you today!  I'm featuring the Sweet Peas Set.  I cannot get enough of these!  If you love this set too I'll be doing a class with it in August.  Watch out in August-my Online Classes are getting a revamp and I'm really excited to share what I've been working on.  This card didn't make the cut for my class but I'm excited to share it here.  Watch for details on my class featuring this set coming on August 1, 2024!  This card is a sweet fun fold, a version of a gatefold.  The top flap folds up, the bottom folds down.  

stampin up, sweet peas

I used Stampin' Blends to color my peas, the colors are listed below in the supply list.  I used three different DSP's on this card. The Country Woods, the 2024-2026 In Color Stack and the Unbounded Beauty.  I love the softness of the Unbounded Beauty and the rustic charm of the Country Woods. The basic stripe from the In Color pack brings them together.  

Make you own"

Lemon Lime Twist 4 1/4" x 11" score long side at 2 1/4" and 7 3/4"

Petunia Pop 4 1/4" x 2 1/2"

Unbounded Beauty DSP 3" x 4"

Country Woods DSP 2" x 4"

In Color DSP 1" x 4"

Early Espresso die cut circle from Stylish Shapes Dies

Basic White scraps and oval die cut from Unbounded Love Dies

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, sweet peas


 

No comments: