Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Citrus Blooms Hand Sanitizer Box-VIDEO!!

Hello!  Today is an exciting day!  It's a FREE SHIPPING DAY!  Order today, July 23, 2024 in my Online Store and all overs over $75 will receive FREE SHIPPING!  Yay!!!  To celebrate free shipping, I'm sharing this adorable hand sanitizer box.  I found a couple of citrus themed hand sanitizers at Bath and Body Works last week and I immediately thought of our Citrus Blooms Bundle and Mediterranean Blooms DSP.  They coordinate perfectly.  If you don't have a Bath and Body near you, I found them on their website in the Coastal Getaway Set here. Of course this fun hand sanitizer box will be perfect for so many different flavors too.  Save this one and make it for lots of different occasions.  

stampin up, citrus blooms

I heat embossed everything on my box. Check out that greeting-I didn't use my Embossing Buddy in my Embossing Additions Kit and you can tell.  There's lots of speckling.  Use that Embossing Buddy!  I used the white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powder for the greeting and I used gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powder for the rest of the pieces.  I embossed the image 3 times, once each on Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie.  I die cut the Granny Apple Green piece with the coordinating die, then fussy cut the flowers and orange and 'paper pieced' them onto the Granny Apple Green piece.  This is a fun way to add color without coloring.  

stampin up, citrus blooms

My hand sanitizer fits in a little tag cut out inside the box.  I used the new Greetings of the Season Dies from the Online Exclusives.  This is an amazing tag set to get.  It's sooo good for sooo many projects.  

Make your own.

Pumpkin Pie 
11" x 2 1/4" score long side at 1/2", 2", 3", 4 1/2", 7 1/2" and 9"
3" x 2 1/4"
Piece for stamping/embossing/fussy cutting

DSP
2" x 1 3/4" (inside piece)
2" x 1 1/4" (top piece)
2" x 2 3/4" (front piece)

Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green
Piece for stamping/embossing/cutting

stampin up, citrus blooms

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.



 

No comments: