Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Sweet Peas Z-Fold Pop Up Card-VIDEO

I think you all know how much I love a good fun fold card.  When it's an easy and quick fun fold it's an even bigger WIN!  This card today is easy, quick and OH SO CUTE!  I'm featuring the Sweet Peas Stamp Set from the Annual Catalog.  It's an adorable set that is perfect for so many occasions.  I made this card for a swap and made 22 of this card.  There are no dies so you do have to fussy cut the sweet peas, they're quick to cut though.  

stampin up, sweet peas

I used Stampin' Blends to color my images, it's my go to for coloring.  I love the results! I added some additional texture to the card base with some tone on tone stamping.  To finish the card I used some Baker's Twine and my favorite Shiny Sequins! 

stampin up, sweet peas

The magic of this Z-Fold card is the pop up panel inside.  I simply used some Granny Apple Green Cardstock to make a 'box' for the pop up panel to sit on.  Check out the video to see how easy it is to make it pop up.  The card will fold completely flat for mailing too.  

stampin up, sweet peas

Make your own.

Granny Apple Green 
5 1/2" x 8 1/2" score long side at 2 1/8" and 4 1/4"
4 1/2" x 1" score long side at 1", 2", 3" and 4"

DSP 1 7/8" x 5 1/4"

Peach Pie 2 3/4" x 3 3/4"; half of Heartfelt Hexagon Punch

Pretty Ink Pink 2 1/2" x 3 1/4"

Basic White 2 1/4" x 3 1/4"; 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"; scraps for stamping and fussy cutting

stampin up, sweet peas

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.

stampin up, sweet peas


 

No comments: