Monday, July 15, 2024

Cards For Guys July In Person Class

Over the weekend I held my July in person class.  If you're local in the Albuquerque, NM area I'd love for you to attend a class.  We have lots of fun.  My guests get to make five cards, if you place an order prior/at/after to the class you get a bonus 6th card.  So I have 6 amazing cards to share.  All the cards this month are designed for guys, but anyone would love these cards! I don't have a supply list or measurements that's a perk reserved for my guests at my class. 

My first card features the Trusty Tools Stamp Set and Trusty Tools Dies.  This is an awesome set of products to grab when you need a masculine card.  I love this color combo too-Misty Moonlight, Early Espresso and Daffodil Delight. 


The next card uses the Saying Hey Stamp Set.  I have loved using this stamp set.  The greetings are so much fun!  This card is a fun variation of a gate fold card.  Basic Beige is another new product I'm loving.  It pairs so well with Pretty Peacock. 


I've shared a lot of projects featuring the Sweet Peas Set, I'll have LOTS more in August too.  So if you haven't grabbed this one yet make sure you do soon! It's so adorable.  We did simple coloring with Stampin' Blends on this one and used two different DSP packs to add details to the card.  


While it's only July I wanted to pull in our new Online Exclusives line with this adorable autumn card.  The Scenic Pumpkin Patch Set is so great!  It will be perfect for all those harvest/fall cards!  It's never too early to start stocking up! 


The Tune In Bundle is another one that I've been reaching for a lot lately.  This fun retro color combo is perfection!  I used Lost Lagoon, Night of Navy, Peach Pie and Pecan Pie. The TV open for a simple fun fold. 


Finally, last but not least, I love showcasing how incredible our DSP is.  This card features the Take To The Sky DSP.  The patterns in here are amazing!  I used the Adventurous Sky Stamp set for the stamping.  The tag is from a new die set from the Online Exclusive release.  The Greetings Of The Season Dies are amazing and definitely not just for Christmas.  I also used these dies on the pumpkin card.  


Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!







 

No comments: