Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Diagonal Side Close Mini Andes Mint Box-VIDEO

Welcome back! I have an adorable box to share today!!  This one holds three Andes Mints which are readily available year round.  So this is a great box to keep on hand for a variety of occasions.  I'm using the Adventurous Sky Set and the Take To The Sky DSP on my box for a fun masculine feel to it.  The box was not my original creation.  I was inspired by Julie DiMatteo's box here.  I modified the measurements a little on my end to fit the Andes Mint but followed her instructions for a super cute box!  This box has a fun diagonal closure on the side which makes it super unique and adorable!  

stampin up, adventurous sky

Instead of tucking in the flap on my box I left it on the outside and used a belly band to keep the box closed.  Though it looks complicated it's actually simple and fun, and once you get one down you'll make a stack of them in no time!  I have a picture of how to trim up your box below (note the diagram is not the same measurements as this box, it was one of my trials).  But make sure to check out the video for all the details.  

stampin up, adventurous sky

Make your own.

DSP 
Box 3 3/4" x 4 3/4" 
On the short side score at 1" each side
On the long side score at 1", 2", 3" and 4"
Belly Band 1" x 4 1/2"

Basic White scraps for die cutting


stampin up, adventurous sky

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.

stampin up, adventurous sky


 

No comments: