Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Greetings Of The Season Tag Box-VIDEO

Our new Online Exclusive Launch this month features LOTS of products for the holidays.  If you enjoy crafting ahead of time make sure you check out this amazing release!  Today I'm sharing a few products from the Online Exclusive Launch.  I'm using the Greetings Of The Season Bundle.  This amazing bundle features gorgeous greetings that you can use for all of your holiday crafting.  But the real star of this bundle is the incredible tag dies.  I'm using one of the larger tags to make a box today.  This box will hold lots of sweet treats, a gift card, small gifts and more!  Not ready to craft for Christmas??  No problem, switch the DSP and greetings and you have an all occasion box ready to go!  

stampin up, greetings of the season

My box itself is Cherry Cobbler Cardstock with the die cut tags on either side.  This is a quick and easy box to assemble.  I tied up my tags with some Pecan Pie Center Striped Ribbon that I colored with my Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends to coordinate better.  Coloring your embellishments with Stampin' Blends is a great way get coordinating colors, but beware coloring may fray your tips on your Stampin' Blends.  I used a combination of inks for my greeting, Cherry Cobbler and VersaMark heat embossed with white embossing powder.  We have brand new embossing powders make sure you check them out in my Online Store.  

stampin up, greetings of the season

Make your own.

Cherry Cobbler 7 1/2" x 4 1/4"
On the long side score at 3 1/4" each side
On the short side score at 1" each side

DSP two tags die cut

Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Basic White scraps to die cut

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.

stampin up, greetings of the season


 

No comments: