Friday, July 12, 2024

Beach Day Sunset

Today I have a stunner of card for you, the dies are doing all the heavy lifting on this card.  I added an ink blended background to make the dies pop. I'm using the Beach Day Dies.  This is such a great summer, the Beach Day Dies and Stamp Set really lend themselves to incredible summer crafting.  For my background I kept it simple with three colors, Berry Burst, Flirty Flamingo and Daffodil Delight.  I ink blended the background starting with the Daffodil and working my way up ending with Berry Burst.  

stampin up, beach day

I die cut my images from Basic Black Cardstock to get that amazing silhouette.  My greeting is from the Beach Day Set.  I used my Basic Black Stampin' Blends to color some of the Iridescent Pearls Black.  I wanted a small embellishment and I love that we can change the color of our embellishments with our Stampin' Blends.  Get any color of pearl you need!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, beach day


 
 

No comments: