Monday, July 8, 2024

Absolutely Ribbeting

I have a sweet project to share with you today!  This one features the Charming Duck Pond Bundle-again I know!  But it's the best!  I'm using just the frogs today, they're so cute!  I stamped them in Memento then used a variety of greens to fill them in.  I used Lemon Lime Twist, Shy Shamrock and Shaded Spruce. I colored the lily pads with Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends.  For my greeting I printed a fun frog pun and just trimmed it out.  I used lots of different DSP patterns from the Lily Pond Lane DSP.  Overall it's a pretty simple card but oh so fun!  

stampin up, charming duck pond

Make your own.

Balmy Blue 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"

DSP 2" x 5 1/2"; die cut pieces from Nested Essentials Dies

Basic White, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce scraps for stamping and/or die cutting

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.

stampin up, charming duck pond


 

No comments: