Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Little Monkey Banana Pie Slider Box-VIDEO

Today I'm sharing an adorable box featuring the new Little Monkey Bundle!  I'm so smitten with this Monkey!  His sweet little smile is too cute.  Plus this set is full of fun stamps that allow you to build an adorable scene!  The bananas are too cute!  This bundle is a punch bundle-we all LOVE a good punch.  The punch will punch out the monkey as well as the banana.  Yay!  

stampin up, little monkey

I used some Stampin' Blends to color my image.  Colors are listed below.  I used some of our neutral tones to color my monkey.  These blends were designed to give us a variety of skin tones-YES!  But they're also great for critters and other things found naturally in nature.  Grab them for your stash! I used blends from three different packages to get the shading just right on my monkey.  I think he's adorable!  

stampin up, little monkey

I used Pecan Pie Cardstock for my box base.  This is one of my favorite new colors!  It's basically the perfect brown.  I used lots of circles from the Stylish Shapes Dies and the 2 3/8" Circle Punch to build my scene.  My ribbon is also brand new, it's the new Herringbone Ribbon.  

stampin up, little monkey

This slider is one of my favorite styles of boxes.  Simple pull the ribbon and your treat slides right out!  Inside my box are some Banana Marshmallow Pie from Little Debbie.  Check your local grocery stores for these or locate them in your area with the Little Debbie product locator.  

Make your own box!
Pecan Pie Cardstock 4 1/4" x 8 1/2"
On the short side score at 3/4"
On the long side score at 1", 4", 5" and 8"

Brights DSP 2" x 6"

Check out the video for all the details and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, little monkey

Shop my Online Store.

No comments: