Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Paper Florist Dies Hershey Box

I have a gorgeous box for you today!  I'm featuring the Paper Florist Dies! These are amazing dies that will add so many amazing floral accents to all of your cards and projects!  I love that each flower is all on one die that cuts multiple pieces.  Taking all the guesswork out of what goes with what!  They're fantastically designed!  I'm also using a new set call Everyday Thanks, this is a fun one with cute images begging for coloring!  

stampin up, paper florist, everyday thanks

This box is a great size and you can make a bunch of these in no time!  You can get three per sheet of cardstock so it's already and amazing cost savings box.  I used Bubble Bath for my box.  I love this color, especially paired with Berry Burst for the flowers.  

stampin up, paper florist, everyday thanks

My DSP is from the Zoo Crew DSP pack.  I love the basic black and white patterns on one side, while the other is adorable animals.  There's something for everyone in this DSP pack.  I used some button magnets from Amazon to hold my box closed.  The magnets are hid under the DSP layers so it's like they're not even there!  Search 'button magnets' on Amazon.  I can't find the exact ones that I got, but there's a large variety of sizes.  Any of them will work.  

stampin up, paper florist, everyday thanks


Inside my box are two fun sized Hershey bars.  They're cute, affordable and perfect for a quick treat!  

Make your own box!  

Bubble Bath 3 1/2" x 8 1/2"
On the short side score at 1/2" each side
On the long side score at 3", 3 1/2", 6 1/2" and 7"
DSP 2 1/4" x 2 3/4" and 2 1/4" x 1 1/4"

I have a video below, make sure to check that out for all the details on this box.  Subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.   I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

No comments: