Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Apple Harvest and Everyday Thanks Teacher Appreciation

With teacher appreciation week last week I had one last fun treat to send to all my kids teachers.  I picked up a bunch of fun pens at a local craft show.  I have a couple of these pens myself I just love them!  They make amazing teacher gifts.  Here's the shop I got them from.  These boxes came together super quick, which was good because I think I made 18 of them. Lots of fun pencils and pens will fit in here.   

stampin up, apple harvest, everday thanks

I used two stamp sets for this project.  The new Everyday Thanks Set for the pencil.  I'm in LOVE with this sweet pencil.  I also used the Apple Harvest Set for the apple.  Make sure to snag the Apple Blossom Dies that coordinate with this set.  They're available while supplies last on the Clearance Rack.  I color my images with Stampin' Blends, colors all listed below.   For a fun look I heat embossed the greeting from the Something Fancy Set in White Embossing Powder on Black Cardstock.  

stampin up, apple harvest, everday thanks

To make the box, you'll need a piece of cardstock that is 11" x 3".  
On the long side score at 6" and 6 1/2"
On the short side score at 1/2" each side

DSP 41/4" x 1 3/4"
Glimmer and DSP 2" x 1/2"
Cut the small tabs on the sides and fold up.  The shorter side is the front. Once the box is adhered you can trim to top sides at an angle.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, apple harvest, everday thanks




 

No comments: