Friday, May 12, 2023

Apple Harvest Thank You

With teacher appreciation upon us I have a card you'll love!  I'm using the Apple Harvest Set, this set is a carry over set from our past Holiday Catalog.  You might remember there were dies that coordinated with it for a little while, those dies are on the Clearance Rack in my Online Store for only $14!  It's a great deal and if you get the set you'll want the dies to match.  I used Stampin' Blends to color my apple, I used a combination of Sweet Sorbet and Cherry Cobbler.  

stampin up, apple harvest

For my background I used the Artistic Mix Masks with some Crumb Cake Ink, I used my Dark Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends and splattered some ink spots on it. I love the look of it.  My greeting is heat embossed with gold embossing powder.  The card is finished with some Linen Thread and Glossy Dots.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, apple harvest

Shop my Online Store.

No comments: