Friday, May 19, 2023

Delightfully Eclectic Meadow

Have you check out the new Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper in the Annual Catalog?  This is a MEGA pack of DSP!  You get 48 sheets of 12" x 12" DSP, that's four each of twelve patterns! This is a great pack to split with a friend!  I love the fun variety of sheets in this package of DSP.  There is truly something for everyone!  I used a couple of patterns from the DSP to create this card.  The stamp set is the Quiet Meadow Set and the dies are the coordinating Meadow Dies.  

stampin up, quiet meadow, delightfully eclectic

This gorgeous pattern is one of my favorites!  I love how soft and elegant it is.  I love it paired up with the flower from the Quiet Meadow Set.  I used some Vellum under the flower, the vellum is die cut from some new dies, the Nested Essential Dies.  They're amazing!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, delightfully eclectic, quiet meadow



 

No comments: