Monday, May 15, 2023

New Catalog Launch Class

Over the weekend I held a class kicking off our NEW Annual Catalog!  Today I'm sharing the cards my guests got to make.  I don't have a supply list or measurements for these cards, that is a perk reserved for those that attend my class. I featured lots of new products and colors.  

First is the new Wonderful Thoughts Bundle and the Countryside Inn DSP and Countryside Corners Dies.  Love this combo together!  The Wonderful Thoughts Bundle has amazing greetings and dies that coordinate with all of them! 

stampin up, wonderful thoughts

My next card features four of the five new In Colors and the Timeless Arrangements Bundle.  These dies are so unique and fun!  I love them paired with the new In Colors.  

stampin up, timeless arrangements

The Little Monkey Bundle is tooooo cute!  I love his sweet expression!  We stamped him on new Pecan Pie Cardstock and our favorite Crumb Cake Cardstock, then pieced him together.  So fun!  He's also paired up with more new colors, Blueberry Bushel and Lemon Lolly!

Stampin Up, Little monkey

Next up is Zany Zoo!  I love this bundle and if you follow my blog you've likely already seen lots with it!  This card is so cute and fun!  Lots of new colors on this card.  It's such a bright and cheerful card for anyone celebrating a birthday.

stampin up, zany zoo

Finally is the Circle Sayings Bundle.  This cute bundle is great for anyone needing a good year round set.  It's also great for beginners.  I paired it up with the Bright and Beautiful DSP.  

stampin up, circle sayings

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!






No comments: