Sunday, May 21, 2023

Sunday Favorites! Little Monkey Banana Twinkie Box-VIDEO

Welcome to my Sunday Favorites!  I'm featuring some of my favorite products in the Annual Catalog with fun projects to inspire you!  Today I'm sharing another adorable Little Monkey project.  You can check out another box I shared on Wednesday using this bundle here. I'm on the hunt for all the banana treats with this bundle.  
 
stampin up, little monkey

This is a good sized box, mine holds a banana twinkie.  I found them at my local Wal Mart.  I love the background on this box.  I used a piece of Old Olive that was trimmed to 5 1/4" x 4", I cut it in half diagonally.  I used one piece and ran it through my Fern Embossing Folder.  Then trim off 2" of it and use a Mini Blending Brush and Old Olive Ink to add lots of texture.  Then adhere them to box.  I used the Bough Punch to have some leaves poking out for even more texture.  

stampin up, little monkey

The Natual Wavy Trim is pretty amazing!  It's a quick favorite for sure!  My monkey is colored with Stampin' Blends, colors listed in the supply list below.  I used some Basic White that was die cut with the Zany Zoo Dies, I used the fun scalloped border.  It's good place for a quick greeting!  

stampin up, little monkey

Make your own:
Blueberry Bushel Cardstock 8 1/2" x 7 1/2"
On the short side score at 1/2", 2", 4" and 5 1/2"
On the long side score at 1/2", 2" and 7"

Old Olive 5 1/4" x 4" (trimmed diagonally)

Basic White 2" x 1 3/4" (trimmed with scalloped border die)

Check out the video for all the details and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  


Shop my Online Store.

No comments: