Thursday, May 4, 2023

Sneak Peek-Zany Zoo Fun Fold

I participated in a swap with other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators using some brand new products and colors.  Today I want to share the card I made for the swap.  If you want to see all the cards I got back check out this video.  What is a card swap?  I made 20 of this card and sent it to a swap organizer, once all the cards were received she sorts them and then mails everyone back 20 different cards.  It's a great way to get a variety of using a variety of products.  

stampin up, zany zoo

For my card I used the new Zany Zoo Suite.  The suite includes the bundle, DSP and ribbon.  If you love this Zany Zoo Bundle check out my May Card Crate.  This class to go is adorable and you'll love the cards!  Details here.  Hurry the deadline to sign up is approaching!  

stampin up, zany zoo

My card is a fun fold.  The Berry Burst card base is the standard 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score the long side at 4 1/4"  I die cut a circle in the front of it.  The inside white piece is 5 1/4" x 6" score the long side at 2" then attach another die cut circle of the same size as the front to the white piece, through the die cut front.  It's a really fun fold!  

stampin up, zany zoo

Of course I used Stampin' Blends to color my image.  I added some extra DSP from the Bright and Beautiful package to the outside and inside of my card.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, zany zoo
Shop my Online Store. 
 

No comments: