Friday, May 26, 2023

Everyday Thanks Pencil

School has officially wrapped up in our neck of the woods.  For one last teacher thank you card I have a super cute one today!  I am LOVING the new Pebbled Path In Color!  This is the best gray!  I especially love it paired with a subtle color like Petal Pink-so gorgeous!  I went with a bold pop of yellow with these colors too and I love this combo!  I brough out some Crushed Curry in the DSP and the tag reinforcer.  We don't have a Crushed Curry Stampin' Blends so I used Daffodil Delight and added lots of layers to intensify the color, it's not exactly Crushed Curry but it's pretty close.  

stampin up, everyday thanks

The DSP is from the Delightfully Eclectic DSP.  While this is a HUGE stack of DSP it's well worth the investment!  There's a pattern for everything in it!  My background splatter is from the Quiet Meadow Set and I white heat embossed a greeting from the Something Fancy Set.  I finshed the card with some Flat Pearls and some More Dazzling Paper.  I have a fully supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, everyday thanks

Shop my Online Store. 

No comments: