Sunday, May 28, 2023

Sunday Favorites! Paper Florist Dies Flower Seed Card Pocket-VIDEO

I'm excited to bring you another Sunday Favorites!  This week I'm featuring the new Paper Florist Dies.  These dies are so incredible and they create the most gorgeous flowers.  They are easy to put together.  This card is special because there's a seed packet gift inside the card.  I shared another project featuring these dies a few weeks ago, you can check that out here.  

stampin up, paper florist dies

I used a variety of colors for my flowers and leaves.  If you check out my video you'll see a different arrangement of colors.  Both cards were made the exact same way.  I customized my colors based on the seeds I put on the inside. 

stampin up, paper florist dies

For my greeting I used the Biggest Wish Set.  I LOVE this set!  It's one of my all time favorite greeting sets.  If you haven't picked this one up yet make sure you do.  

stampin up, paper florist dies

Inside the card is a pocket that is sized perfectly to hold a packet of seeds.  The perfect gift for your gardening friends!  

The card is pretty basic but here's the measurements for you to recreate it.  

Base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score the long side at 4 1/4"

DSP front 4" x 5 1/4"

Inside pocket 
Cardstock 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" cut in half diagonally
DSP 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" cut in half diagonally

Check out my video for all the details on this beautiful card.  While you're there make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, paper florist dies

Shop my Online Store.

No comments: