Sunday, May 14, 2023

Sunday Favorites! Birds Eye View Set Hershey Box-VIDEO

I'm super excited to bring a new Sunday Series to you!  I'm hoping to continue this into June!  Each week I'll share a project with one of my new favorite products from the new Annual Catalog.  I'm exctied to share this box with you today! I'm using the Bird's Eye View Set new in the Annual Catalog.   You might be thinking, that's not an image of a bird.  This set has other fun images that can stand alone, like these awesome books!  

stampin up, birds eye view

My daughter is always rummaging through my room asking if I have anything that I can take for her teachers.  She's generous and I love that about her.  So usually if I have some leftover treats I'll make something quick for her to take.  This was one of those boxes and it's too cute not to share!  

stampin up, birds eye view

Also new on this box is the Glorious Gingham DSP.  I love this stack of gingham paper.  It's a great basic pattern that will work for anyone on your list! I finished my box with some Parakeet Party Ribbon.  I love the added sparkle from it.  I used Stampin' Blends to color my box, my colors are listed in the supply list below.  My greeting is from a new set too called Wonderful Thoughts.  This greeting set has dies that coordinate with the greetings.  I didn't use them today but they're amazing! 

stampin up, birds eye view

Inside my box is one single Hershey fun size bar.  The perfect quick and yummy snack! 

Make your own! 
Sweet Sorbet Cardstock
4 1/2" x 4"
On the short side score at 1/2", 1 3/4", 2 1/4" and 3 1/2"
On the long side score at 1/2", 3 1/2" and 4"

DSP 4" x 2"

Check out my video below for all the details on this box. Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel while you're there.  I have a full supply list below you can shop for these items in my Online Store.  

stampin up, birds eye view



 

No comments: