Thursday, July 2, 2020

Summer Wreath

Do you remember last week when I shared this card using the Arrange A Wreath Bundle? I have another fun card to share today!  This one is fun and bright and full of summer vibes.  I die cut the wreath layer three times for this card.  Twice with Granny Apple Green and once with Old Olive.  I layered them all up for a full full wreath. 
I stamped and die cut some of the flowers in Magenta Madness as well as just die cutting some in Mango Melody and Gorgeous Grape.  Aren't those colors just yummy together!!!  I also die cut a bow in Magenta Madness and added some Sparkling Crystal Effects on it to give it lots of fun texture.  Finally the greeting is heat embossed in white for a fun chalkboard look. 
The card is fun gate fold card, I love fun folds.  This is a really simple fun fold.  Take your 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of cardstock and score at 2 1/8" from each side on the long side.  This makes the perfect gate fold card and sure to make anyone happy!  I have a full supply list below.  Pick up this bundle today!!!!

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Arrange a Wreath Bundle
Granny Apple Green Cardstock
Old Olive Cardstock
Magenta Madness Cardstock
Mango  Melody Cardstock
Gorgeous Grape Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Champagne Foil
Magenta Madness Ink
Black Memento Ink
VersaMark Ink
White Embossing Powder
Heat Tool
Pearls
Shimmery Crystal Effects 
Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder

No comments: