Monday, July 6, 2020

Pampered Pets-My Pets!

Hello!!!  I ended up taking a few days off last week unexpectedly.  It's become very clear to me that taking on too much isn't good for one's health.  As much as I LOVE blogging and sharing projects over the next few month's I'll have to cut back to posting 5 times a week to 3 times.  There's so much going on right now and cutting back on blogging will be one way to help me get back on track.  So look for posts every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  I promise, the projects I have coming up are amazing!!!  Today's card is no exception! One of my favorite suites in the new catalog has got to be the Pampered Pets Suite.  Those little cats and dogs are so cute, but I think that the reason I LOVE them so much is because both our pets are represented!!  This little dog looks so much like our dog Chase!  The cat is a pretty spot on image of our cat Cinderella.  The only difference with the DSP cat and our cat is our cat is shades of gray not browns.  But the look that cat is giving.....I get that look daily from our cat.
Our cat is older, she's 17 years old.  She's been less than thrilled with all the time we've spent at home the last few day.  So daily, usually in the afternoon, she stares at everyone with this look of "why are you here alllllllllll the time?"  These two critters from the DSP are my favorite in the entire package.  The dies from the Pampered Pets Bundle will cut out the dog, but I had to fussy cut the cat.  The greeting on this card isn't from the Pampered Pets Set it's from the From All Of Us set.  But I thought for this card it worked perfectly!  If you haven't already check out the Pampered Pets Suite!  It's sooo cute!  I have a full supply list below. 


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Pets Dies

Earn a $5 Bonus Days Coupon for every $50 you spend in July!  
Redeem in August.  There's no limit to how many you can earn! 



No comments: