Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Wild About You

Today is the last day to RSVP for my Zany Zebra Stamp A Stack.  You can check out all the detail on that here.  I wanted to share one more quick example of how stinkin' cute these Zany Zebras are.  This card is not featured in my stamp a stack but just another example of what you can do with the zebras. This card is super simple but so impactful.  I love Red and Black together.  It's a pretty stunning combo.  There's no accessories on this card just cardstock and ink.  Isn't this sweet zebra so cute!!!  I adhered black and white stripes on my card base.  Each stripe is 1/2" wide. I stamped my zebra and greeting on a piece that is 2 1/4" x 5 1/2" and added some hearts to finish.  Soooo cute!!  You could make 100 of these in no time!!  I have a full supply list below.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


Supplies:
Zany Zebras Set
Poppy Parade Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Poppy Parade Ink Pad
Black Memento Ink
Dog Builder Punch
Be Mine Stitched Dies


Earn a $5 Bonus Days Coupon for every $50 you spend in July!  
Redeem in August.  There's no limit to how many you can earn! 

No comments: