Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Zany Zebras Stamp A Stack In The Mail!

I'm super excited to announce a new class this month!!!  It's a Stamp A Stack in the mail!!!  I've been LOVING the Zany Zebras Stamp set sooooo much!!!  Watch later this month you'll see lots of zebra projects from me!  I loved them so much that I had to come up with a class for this set!!!  The cards are sooooo cute!  I know you'll love them.  If you don't already own the Zany Zebra Stamp Set you can add it onto your class kit for only $19!  I'll pay the tax and shipping on it!

What does the class kit include?


  • You'll receive supplies to make 10 cards, 2 each of 5 designs.    
  • 1/4 Package of Brights DSP, you'll cut up the patterns you want to use on your cards.  Plus there will lots left over for more cards!
  • Full pack of Playing With Patterns Resin Dots
  • 1 sheet of Dimensionals
  • Free priority shipping to your door!  
  • PDF instruction 
  • Video instructions
This amazing Stamp A Stack is all yours and shipped to your door for only $30!!!!  Amazing deal!!!!  To RSVP for this Stamp A Stack you'll need to email me for the link to sign up.  If you need to add on the Zany Zebra Set please indicate that in the email.  Per SU policy I cannot list the link on my blog.  Email me at stamperrdn@q.com  This class is only available to USA residents, sorry I can't ship over borders.  

Last day to RSVP WITH payment is July 22, 2020.  Kits will ship no later July 31, 2020.  You'll receive an email with the PDF and video link when they ship.  

Any questions please contact me.  stamperrdn@q.com

Kits will NOT come stamped you will need stamps and ink to complete your kit.  Here's the list of supplies you'll need to have on hand to make sure you can complete your kit.  Additional supplies can be purchased from my Online Store.  Shop now

Stampin' Seal

Earn a $5 Bonus Days Coupon for every $50 you spend in July!  
Redeem in August.  There's no limit to how many you can earn! 



No comments: