Friday, July 10, 2020

Diagonal Gate Fold

Last night I had an amazing time with my team.  We did a Stamp Along Night via Zoom.  Prior to the stamp along, I send them a vague list of supplies to gather up.  Then together we make some cards.  I love these stamp along nights because everyone gathers different supplies and our cards are all so different!  I used the the Peony Dies for my cards. They're one of my favorites.  Just look at these flowers!?!

We made a fun diagonal gate fold card.  I'm not sure if there's a different name for these but that's what I'm calling it. To make your own you'll need a full sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock, score the long side at 5 1/2" and the short side at 4 1/4".  Then cut your paper in half diagonally.  You'll end up with a large triangle and when you fold on the score lines you'll have the perfect card base!  If you want to join my team so you don't miss our next stamp along check out all the amazing perks of being on my team here.  I have a full supply list below.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Peony Dies
Four Seasons Floral Set
Best Year Set
Gray Granite Cardstock
Magenta Madness Cardstock
Petal Pink Cardstock
Basic Gray Cardstock
Mint Macaron Cardstock
Just Jade Cardstock
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Peony Garden DSP
Magenta Madness Ink
Gray Granite Ink
Petal Pink Ink
Just Jade Stampin' Blends
Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Pack
Champagne Rhinestones
In Color Enamel Dots
Sponge Daubers
Stitched Shapes Dies
Layering Circles Dies

Earn a $5 Bonus Days Coupon for every $50 you spend in July!  
Redeem in August.  There's no limit to how many you can earn! 


No comments: