Friday, July 24, 2020

Mickey and Minnie Bookmarks-VIDEO


Did you catch my weekly Facebook Live yesterday?  If not you can catch the reply on YouTube.  Every Thursday I go live to share a fun and cute project.  Yesterday was no exception, this project is CUTE!  Make sure you like and follow my Facebook page so you never miss a video.  In our house we have a summer routine for the kids and every Monday is craft day.  Well a couple of weeks ago we made some Mickey and Minnie bookmarks.  Both kids love to read so they're always looking for fun bookmarks.
After we made the bookmarks and I saw how cute they had come out I had to throw them onto some cards.  Our summer schedule is usually better planned then this year.  I normally have the kids in school in the spring to plan our summer we'll this year that wasn't the case and I've been planning our summer activities last minute.  I had no idea how these would come out.  I had a sketch in my head but sometimes that doesn't work.  So I was really pleasantly surprised when they were super cute!!!

The bookmarks are held closed with some magnetic tape and just hook onto each card.  They measure 8 1/2" x 2 1/2" scored in half at 4 1/4".  This would be suck a cute gift to give anyone!!!  I have a full supply list below for details on the bookmarks check out my video.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!



Supplies:
Blossoms In Bloom Set
Real Red Cardstock
Melon Mambo Cardstock
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Melon Mambo Ink
Daffodil Delight Ink
Daisy Punch
Detailed Trio Punch
Layering Circles Dies
Home Together Dies-Coming in the new 2020 August-December Mini Catalog
Dainty Diamonds Folder
Old World Paper Folder
Retired 1/2" Circle Punch
Magnetic Tape


Earn a $5 Bonus Days Coupon for every $50 you spend in July!  
Redeem in August.  There's no limit to how many you can earn! 

1 comment:

millennialbonus said...

I love the Disney Bundle Basic Trio plan because it includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ all in one package. It's like having the ultimate entertainment experience at my fingertips
Disney bundle basic trio plan