Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Peony Card-VIDEO

Over the weekend in my VIP group I shared this gorgeous card featuring the Peony Dies.  These dies might look like a mess out of the package but I love how simple they are to put together to make stunning gorgeous cards!  This peony has tons of layers and texture!!!  It would be equally as gorgeous on a box or bag too.
To get the amazing texture I started by spritzing my flower pieces with some water and crumpling them up.  Sound crazy I know but it really adds so much texture.  Then I used my sponge daubers and added lots of shading to highlight each layer.  Finally for even more dimension I used Dimensionals between each layer.  This really makes each layer pop!  Get all the details on this card in my video below.  There's a full supply list below too.  Head to my Online Store and pick up this Peony Bundle today!


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!



Supplies:


1 comment:

Lynn said...

Lovely Peony card Ruth! Thank you for the video, it makes it easier to put the flower together. Love the purple too.