Friday, June 26, 2020

Arrange A Wreath-VIDEO

Did you catch my Facebook Live yesterday when I shared this amazing card?  If not don't worry you can catch the reply below.  I simply love this card.  The rainbow glimmer paper is pretty amazing!  It's a little scary cutting into it but once you get past that fear you'll be using the paper everywhere!!!!  I love this wreath and it's seamless transition from color to color and of course the sparkle!
All the die cuts on this card come from the Wreath Builder Dies.  They're pretty spectacular and you'll be using it year round I promise!!!  The stamp set is pretty awesome too and one that has year round sentiments that you'll be reaching for often too!  The sentiment on this card comes from the Blossoms In Bloom set but I use a greeting from the Arrange A Wreath set in the video.
I wanted to bring all that color from the outside to the inside so I stamped a wreath inside too.  I used my sponge daubers to add ink to my stamp and I used the Stamparatus to get a great impression.  LOVE that tool!!!!  I love how the colors blend beautifully together!!!! Check out the video for all the details on this card.  I have a full supply list below.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!



Supplies:
Arrange A Wreath Bundle
Crumb Cake Cardstock
Early Espresso Cardstock
Shimmery White Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Rainbow Glimmer Paper
Champagne Foil
VersaMark Ink
Rich Razzleberry Ink
Crushed Curry Ink
Coastal Cabana Ink
Magenta Madness Ink
Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends
White Embossing Powder
Heat Tool
Stamparatus
Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder
Playing With Patterns Resin Dots


No comments: