Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Team Make and Takes

My team and I have so much fun together!  Last week I hosted a Virtual Team Meeting.  I hold this type of meeting every other month, on months that we don't get together in person.  The virtual meetings are great because people can tune in live or catch the reply when their schedule allows.  Plus it gives all my team members, local or long distance, a chance to get to know each other better.  I always send a make and take packet then we make the cards live together.  These were the two cards we made.  I love both of them!  Our first card features the Feels Like Frost DSP.  I love this DSP and the colors!  We used the Itty Bitty Christmas Greetings for both cards.  This is a must have set this holiday season!
The second card features the Night Before Christmas DSP and the In The Woods Dies.  These dies are fantastic and a great Christmas go to.  For the stars we used the Twinkle Builder Punch.  I love the scattering of stars around the card.  I would love to have you join us for our next virtual meeting!  You can join my team anytime here!
Shop my Online Store here.
Thank for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: