Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Gingham Pumpkin

This might just be my favorite card that I've made with the Harvest Hellos Set.  It's so bright and fun!  I just love it!!!!!  I stamped the pumpkin with Mango Melody ink on some Mango Melody DSP from the Brights DSP pack.  I added some shading using the Mango Melody Blends then punched it out using the Apple Builder Punch.  Remember when you purchase the Harvest Hellos set and the Apple Builder Punch together in a bundle you save 10%!!! The greeting is stamped with Gorgeous Grape and punched out with the Everyday Label Punch.  I layered it all on a Stitched Nested Label Die.  
The card base is Mango Melody and I added some DSP from the Come To Gather DSP pack.  LOVE that DSP sooooo much!!!  To finish the card I added some strips of DSP from the Brights pack and finished the card with some Rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone collection and a bow tied with the Tricolored Ribbon.  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!  

No comments: