Wednesday, October 2, 2019

You're So Cool

The Playful Penguins set is sooo cute!  I've been having lots of fun with it. I love that even though it's in the Holiday Catalog you can use this set year round.   This is the perfect card for any time of the year.  I stamped my penguin in Coastal Cabana and his bow tie in Smoky Slate and fussy cut them out.  The rest of the card is pretty simple and quick to put together.  I used some DSP from the amazing Brights DSP Pack and stamped a greeting from the Playful Penguins set on a banner.
I popped up my penguin with Dimensionals on my card base.  I used my Dark Smoky Slate Blend to add lots of splatter for some added texture.  Finally the bow is from the Rococo Rose Gathered Ribbon. I trimmed off the edge of it and tied it in a bow.  I love the pop of color it adds!

Shop my Online Store Here.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: