Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Christmas Gleaming Cracker Boxes

I have 3 fun boxes to share with you today!!!  I shared these boxes with my team in our virtual meeting.  Join my team today! They're so much fun to make!  And quick.  I used DSP for my boxes both from the Holiday Catalog, Brightly Gleaming and Toile Tidings.  To make the fun topper you need the smaller ornament from the Gleaming Ornaments Punches.  After you score you line up your ornament punch with the score line in the middle and punch.  It's that easy for the box.  You can do both ends to make a 'cracker' type box, like I did with the box in Toile Tidings DSP.  Or you can add a score line to the bottom of you box and only punch the top, like I did with my Brightly Gleaming Box.  Either box is soooo cute!!!   Use these measurements for your boxes:
Double ended box
9" x 7 1/2"
On 7 1/2" side score at 1 3/4", 3 1/2", 5 1/4", 7"
Punch small ornament down center of score line on both sides of paper
Flat bottom box
9" x 7 1/2"
On 7 1/2" side score at 1 3/4", 3 1/2", 5 1/4", 7"
On 9" side score at 1 1/4"
Punch small ornament down center of score line only on top of paper

While I loved the DSP boxes I thought, this box is perfect for gifting a small bottle of wine!!  The boxes were slightly too small for that, so I modified the box to make it a little larger.  I used Mossy Meadow cardstock to make the box sturdier to hold the wine ;) then I added some DSP from the Brightly Gleaming DSP. To make the wine box use these measurments:
Wine box
10" x 8 1/2"
On 8 1/2" side score at 2", 4", 6", 8"
On 10" side score at 1 3/4"
Punch small ornament down center of score line on top of paper only

Thanks for looking, see you soon! 




No comments: